Home Visit Request
When you request a home visit our estimator will visit your home at an agreed time in order to obtain the relevant information to enable us to provide a detailed and accurate written quotation.
We advise that you:
- Show our estimator the loft, shed and garage. (Please note that lofts needs to be floored, lit and have a fixed loft ladder)
- Let us know of any additional uplifts or deliveries that may be required during your move.
- Inform us of any delays, including those relating to the handing over of keys or monies.
- Speak with the current occupiers of your new home and let us know as much as possible about access, stairs, low trees, etc. The coordinating of purchasers and sellers on moving day is of vital importance.
- Let us know of any parking restrictions at either the collection or delivery address. If required we can provide parking cones, at no cost, to ensure access for our vehicle on moving day.
- Should parking be a problem we may have to charge for additional work, i.e. if long carries are involved at the destination address and you have failed to inform our estimator.
- Our quotation is based on the information we receive from you, please ensure that it is accurate and correct.
To book a home appointment with one of our Move Managers, simply fill in your details below and we will arrange to visit you at home at a time that’s convenient for you.