We provide UK Full and Part Loads.
At Moving Home Made Easy we can uplift and deliver single items or full households from anywhere in the UK
Our network of local and national movers allows us to provide a reliable and flexible removal service with two main services available, these are Special Run and Dates to be Mutually Agreed.
This is generally the preferred choice for a full home removal. The load and delivery dates are dictated solely by the client and there is no waiting time for delivery. A special run can also be for smaller loads where urgency is more important than costing.
- Uplift and delivery dates are of your choosing
- Arrives same day or next day
- Less cost effective than part load
- Better for full or part home contents where a more urgent delivery is required
Dates to be Mutually Agreed
Dates to be Mutually Agreed is generally more cost effective and is a popular choice where the load is smaller and urgent delivery is not the priority.
The load is uplifted at a mutually agreed suitable time to both the removal company and the client and then sometimes kept in a warehouse until other small loads are consolidated and then once it is financially viable for the removal company to deliver the goods then the client is called to arrange a suitable delivery date.
- Uplift and delivery dates are less specific
- Takes longer to arrive at delivery
- Generally more cost effective to the customer
- Better for smaller loads